Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you help me with a name for my new mobile spray tan service?

its fake tan the lasts a week and gets sprayed on ...... to save the damage of using a sunbed !Can you help me with a name for my new mobile spray tan service?
Azure





Idk, it's got a nice ring to it. And this may sound odd, but its got like an Egyptain ring to it which makes me think of gold and bronze, which is the colour you aim to be when you get a spray tan. :)Can you help me with a name for my new mobile spray tan service?
Insta-Tan


Spray N Go/ or Spray N Glow


Healthy Tan


Mobil Tan
SAFESPRAY
Tan Lines





:D
Speed Spray Tan


Tantastic


7 day spray





:D
Blo**ob tan service.
Tan 'n' Goove on the Move! :]
Tan-n-Go? It's a bit like Tango but not quite so you won't get sued!

No comments:

Post a Comment