Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should i get a spray tan for my wedding?

I'm getting married next week and thinking about getting a light spray tan for my wedding, but i heard from some girl that her friend got a spray tan for her wedding and when she started sweating the tan came off onto her wedding gown.





has anyone had something similar happen to them? Do spray tans sweat off onto clothing?Should i get a spray tan for my wedding?
Just make sure you get it a few days before. It has to have time to dry. Get a light coat 2 weeks before so you can get an idea of how dark you want to be. If you can find somewhere they do it by hand instead of a booth I reccomend that. Just make sure when you get it you dont do anything that can make you sweat for the next 24 hours (dance, sex, workout).Should i get a spray tan for my wedding?
NO! I would definately not do this. I have seen people have spray tans and then run off onto their clothes, but I have also seen people with spray tans and it soon makes their skin look and orange color. It is definately not a natural looking color. People would definately know that you had gotten a spray tan. I suggest getting in a tanning bed instead. It looks more real and it doesn't run off and onto your clothes or make you look orange and fake. Trust me. Most people I know that have gotten a spray tan say they wish they never have and are lots of times embarrased by the way they look. Well... I hope I have helped! Congratulations on getting married. Wish you and your husband-to-be have a long and happy life. Stay true to each other and always tell each other the whole truth and nothing but the truth (communicate well) and I am sure till death will do you part. CONGRATS!!!! :)
no way. they look fake and cheesy and they have to much potential for disaster. would you rather be a little paler than you would prefer, or would you rather have a botched spray tan...only one is truely embarrasing...most likely no one in the audience will be thinking to themselves....';gee she needs a tan'; but if you get one and it goes wrong, EVERYONE will be thinking ';what a horrible fake tan job';
Check out ';Thinking About A Spray Tan For Your Wedding?'; at http://ambafrance-do.org/beauty/45742.php
Use the Loreal Sublime Gelee. I've used it for years and have yet to stain one article of clothing and I live in FL, the sweatiest state!
absolutely NO they are not what they seem to be and they turn you orange in some spots. if you sweat then all the tan will come running down and ruin your wedding dress AHHH if its borrowed then you'd be in an even bigger mess
Spray tan - I wouldn't.





Spray tan looks so unnatural.
Get it a few days in advance like 3 or 4 days. The tans last for about 10 days or more.


You should be fine.


*I think you are talking about the Mystic tan at tanning salons?
Have you watched TV lately? Lots of creamy fair skin. And, it's winter!Yes, these products can stain your clothing. So, I vote ';no';....:) Godloveya and good luck!
apparently you have no experience with spray tans,so DO NOT use it for your wedding day! ( You wouldn't want to look stupid on such a special day )
one word-TACKY





hit up west palm or quogue. thats what i do when i need a good tan.
I would not use any spray tans!! Everyone of my friends that have used a spray tan got all orange and stuff!!!!
don't use a spray tan.. youll smell and look like an umpa loompa.
i use loreal sublime glow and no running for me when i sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment