Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I get a spray tan or not?

Does it all fade together or do you get spots?


Does it make you orange?


Do you have to get naked in front of someone to spray you or is it machine?








I am very very pale and tanning beds do nothing for me.


I need help!Should I get a spray tan or not?
You can wear a bathing suit, just keep in mind that you'll have tan lines just like you normally would if you wore a swimsuit while tanning, and don't wear your fav suit, cause it might get stained.


The spray tan works best if you already have a semi-tan but it'll still make you look sunnier and it's a lot less orange than the creams and home sprays, (plus A LOT more even and less messy). Also, no risk of skin cancer, (even tannning beds aren't safe).


I have to hold my breath while I get it, though, the chemicals bother me.


Yes, everytime I've had it done it's been by a machine.


Hope this helps! :)Should I get a spray tan or not?
NO! you should not do that! you will look orange and that's never a pretty sight lol I know it's winter time, but try exposing yourself to the sun more. also, if you want a tan now, Avon has a lotion that incerases the pigmentaion of your skin color, I have way white legs and i use it every once ina while and it works for my just fine
The good thing is it does not last. So if it is not for you you might have to deal with the wrong choice, for a few weeks. I am sure a Professional in spray tans can give you better advice on how it works. Unless you are allergic it won't hurt you.





And do it because you really want to.
I did that once. I live in Florida and all my family and old friends from


up north thought I was going to be so tan, so when I was going up for winter, I got one. It was horrible. I had blotches of tan and white all over. :[


I wouldn't do it.
I can spot one of those suckers right away.


People say you cant tell but you can.


And yes, it is about the color - the orangey base color, and peoples hands and feet and ankles end up looking painted.
You spray it on yourself. It comes in a can.





Be careful with tanning beds, It's the same as sitting in the sun all day, but even worse. You can get skin cancer faster than on the beach.
If you are too pale the spray tan my leave you looking orange. Test a small part of your under arm...*hidden from the sun most of the time* If by the next day its not orange then your good to go!
You can get in a machine and get your spray tan and they turn out really nice, good luck!
Definitely don't do that they look hideous.






no you shouldnt.


spots.


yes.


machine.
It does make you orange if you're really pale.
The spray tans I've seen look very fake.





Just be pale and beautiful like Nicole Kidman
First of all..you don't need to have the Tan thing goin on, Pale isn't some terrible disease..Us girls think we MUST BE TAN!!





i wouldnt do it ;)



no do not get a spray on tan....thats only for hannah montana
LOL, babe, dont do it. it's such a freaken stupid thing to do.
yeah i would! cuz guys really like tan girls!
Eugh. Just be natural, hun! :D
oh god, please dont.


those are so ugly and fake, you have no idea
yes
honestly regular tan is awful for you [[tanning machines]] and the spray tan comes out orange on most people .....but i've searched it up for you =] and came up with some steps to follow before you do the spray tan so i comes out good =] :





1Shower or bathe right before getting the tan. It is best not to get wet for eight hours after getting the tan. The spray needs plenty of time to set in the skin.


Step2Shave right before you go get the tan. Shaving over the spray tan can shorten the life of the tan by days. If you wax, get that done days before the spray also.


Step3Wear loose clothing to get the tan. Wearing tighter clothing such as jeans or a tight shirt will wipe the spray tan off before it can set well. Throw on a loose t-shirt and baggy knit pants to leave the salon in.


Step4Go clean to get the tan. Don't wear any perfume, deodorant or body sprays on the skin. These can prevent the spray tan from soaking into the skin and may result in spots or stains.


Step5Exfoliate your skin before getting the tan. Gently exfoliate in the shower or bath. This can be done with a loofah sponge or an exfoliating body scrub. Be careful not to damage skin by scrubbing too hard, and dry off with a gentle patting of the towel.


Step6Remove the previous spray tan before getting another. Soak in a warm bath once the tan begins to fade. Use a towel to gently rub off flakes of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment