Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats a good spray tan or lotion tan?

whats a good spray tan or lotion tan i am pretty pale and i'm sick of it any suggestions?Whats a good spray tan or lotion tan?
Hey , well I've tried just about every sunless tanning spray you can find. I use to never wear shorts or anything because I was soooo white, I can't even describe it. Anyways.. I tried tanning but I would break out really bad so I figured I could never tan. With the tanning sprays it always turned me orange or blotchy. Finally, I decided to give the tanning bed another try, since I was sooo white, for the first week I went about 4 days that week, and only went for 3 minutes.. on the 2nd week, I went for 5 minutes for the first 2 days, 6 minutes for the 3rd day that week, and 7 for the next two days.. after that, you could really tell a difference, now I can go almost every day for 20 mins, and I am golden brown.. lol.. The suntan lotion I used is awesome, I got it from wal-mart and it's inexpensive, less than $4!! It's called Xtreme tanning, Xtreme intensifier with instant bronzer, the name brnad is Ocean Potion and the bottle is black.. the lotion works better than the spray (to me) Anyways, good luck!!!Whats a good spray tan or lotion tan?
I use Jergens and it works well.


http://www.jergens.com/Our_Collection/Pr鈥?/a>
bare minerals makes a very nice self tanning lotion.. it's even good for your skin, doesn't smell like a chemical, and looks very natural..





if you would like to check it out here's a link..





http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/deman鈥?/a>





they also have this lotion:





http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/deman鈥?/a>





they also sell these products on qvc.com and they have a kit with the self tanner and some face colors.. just go to the beauty tab, click on bare escentuals, and then body.. you should find it.. it's the ';bronzed babe collection';..





hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment