Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anybody done the spray on tan from a salon? How long does it last? Do you recommend it?

I am fair skinned and looking to boost my color for summer. Does the spray on tan streak? Does it gradually wear off?


Is it worth the money you pay? How often do you have to maintance it?Has anybody done the spray on tan from a salon? How long does it last? Do you recommend it?
yes i did and i thought it was heaps good coz i didn't have to put on make up. if you go get a person to do it and don't go into a booth. if you go into a booth it will be uneven. if you want it to last put cream on every dayHas anybody done the spray on tan from a salon? How long does it last? Do you recommend it?
I had one done for my wedding you need to keep it on over night, which was ok apart from the fact that the one i had smelt like beef monster munch (whatever happened to them!) it was fine the day after but, the one i had went patchy when it wore off, not such a good look for the honeymoon!
my ex best friend did the spray on tan and it onyl lasted a few days less than a week and it didnt look right she had spots, so no i dont recommend it
I tried it once and was pretty happy with the results. I would do it again. It takes about 10 hours to start to show, then gradually fades away. I didn't have any streaking or turned a funny color of orange. It only lasts about 5-7 days. I would do it for a trip or a special occasion, but wouldn't try to keep it all summer. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment