Saturday, August 21, 2010

Morbid question about spray tan on a dead body?

I'm trying to figure out what color, exactly, a person that has died after getting a spray tan would look like. They're obviously brownish after being tanned and that's been dyed in to the skin, but their skin would turn pale after a few hours... so would they just be pale? Or would they stay brownish? Would they change to a sickly shade of gray?





Any opinions would be great! Thanks!Morbid question about spray tan on a dead body?
Hmmm interesting question haha





My guess is that since the tans like kinda stained on the persons body would stay somewhat tan, but not nearly as tan as before because the skin under the tan would be so so pale.





Plus dead bodys kinda get a grayish tint to them so it would probably be gross looking clearly. That's just a guess tho cus lucky for me I've never seen a freshly spray tanned corpse lol





Peace :)Morbid question about spray tan on a dead body?
Interesting! A tinted tanning solution should keep the body looking tan, unless for some reason there's a lot of moisture, which would cause it to break down. Once I got food poisoning, and ended up hugging my toilet all night - even though I felt green from head to toe, I looked relatively healthy because I had a faux tan on. I think the same would go for a dead body!

No comments:

Post a Comment