Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do you get spray on tan off the plams of your hands?

I just recently got a spray on tan, everything tunred out fine except for the palms of my hands and my feet. They are horrible looking, ive been exfoliating, using rubbing alcohol, lemon juice, salt, everything i could think of. is there anything you can do to get it off?!?! i have an event to go to tonight!How do you get spray on tan off the plams of your hands?
they are not suppost to spray it on ur hands because of that but it should come off when you take a shower. I got one for my graduation and they didn't spray it on my hands or feet and when i took a shower it all blended together nicely. You might wanna ask the people that did it about that, i'm not sure. Good Luck!How do you get spray on tan off the plams of your hands?
Have you tried peroxide? That may help. The exfoliating should help some at least.
a bit of bleach will work, but as far as other remedies, there isn't anything I know of...
I would try a little bleach dilute it with water though! Pure bleach is way to harsh for the skin!
Try a bit of bleach
sorry to say but...... you cant!!
mix tide w/ water and it will come off

No comments:

Post a Comment