Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long should i wait before i shower after my spray on tan?

I got my spray on tan at 11 today by a person at a salon. I usually wait 24 hours before i shower, but i want to go somewhere tonight. So i want to the the excess stuff off. Do you think I could shower tonight? and what time? thanksHow long should i wait before i shower after my spray on tan?
I thought one was supposed to wait at least an hour after before they showered. Just don't use any exfoliants!How long should i wait before i shower after my spray on tan?
I would wait at least 6 hours, if not more. I would just rinse off right before you go out tonight.
why does everyone want to be tan? pale is beautiful and different.
jaja yall wish you could have a Latina tan. Seriously when YALL tan u look like orange willy wonkaz!!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment