Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will a spray tan act like a base tan so i wont get burnt?

I'm going to mexico for spring break and I am very pale...I don't want to get burnt so i am wondering if I get a spray tan done, will it help me not to get burnt? ThanksWill a spray tan act like a base tan so i wont get burnt?
No, it won't.Will a spray tan act like a base tan so i wont get burnt?
Nope you need to hit the regular beds for at least 2 or 3 weeks prior preferably 3 and maybe once every 3 or 4 days depending on how new or old the bulbs are.
I highly doubt that it would work.





If you want a base tan, why don't you in the tanning bed.


Just until you get a nice tan, so you don't burn to a crisp.
No, definitely not. All it is is dye, which has a permanent SPF of 0.
I did this last year and it at least appeared to act as a base tan. My face was red, but my face is red whenever I go outside. But I never had any of those painful nights while slathered in aloe vera, which is pretty common otherwise.
No way. spray tan is coloring your skin, it is not building up your resistance to getting sun burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment