Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats the best spray tan you can buy at a store?

I was going to go to the salon to get a professional spray tan, but don't have the money right now, and Im not willing to wait.


I'm looking for something that will turn me more brownish than orange. I have no price range, and I live in Canada so don't mention any stores in the US or something.


Thanks :)Whats the best spray tan you can buy at a store?
sally hansen, its the most un fake looking one. you can buy it at any drug store near you, im sure of it.


i use it sometimes, if you can't go to a salon then it's the best one to use.Whats the best spray tan you can buy at a store?
get


everyday glow


sundial - self tanning moisturizer


its a lotion you can dicied how tan you want to get


, the color shows up in 2 hours


and lasts %26amp; looks reall good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment