Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long does a spray on tan last?

I just got a bottle of spray on tan from Aerie and It looks great, not orange. How long will it stay on and does it wash off in the shower?How long does a spray on tan last?
lol im just putting on the same stuff right now i put some on last night and most of it washed off in the shower but if you let it soak in more (i only had it on for about 20 mins before i showered) so let it soak for about a day so it wont come off in the showerHow long does a spray on tan last?
I think it washes off at the showers.


One question, does it work well?


Because I'm going to a party and i wanna spray my legs. Does it stain my clothes?
wont wash off in shower but will fade after sometime, never tried that kind, it might stay for about 1-5 months (roughly guessing)
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment