Thursday, August 5, 2010

When a spray tan goes wrong, do people not realize that they're orange?

I mean wouldn't your family and friends tell you, ';Hey. You're orange. Like oompah loompah orange. Lay off the fake tan for a few days.';When a spray tan goes wrong, do people not realize that they're orange?
You know I have often wondered this myself. I have come to the conclusion that No they do not notice that they are orange. It just isn't possible that someone would think that they look good that shade. :)When a spray tan goes wrong, do people not realize that they're orange?
not all the time unless you always see that person and they


realize because your skin is normally dark.
i dont think they do.. i think they think that they are actually tan...lol its funny.
maybe they think if they keep applying more of it the deep orange will eventually look brown.
Stop judging who cares what color someone skin is
the real question is how could they NOT realize!








unless they stay away from mirrors and any living human, they know they are orange.
Oh god that was the worst mistake of my life! lol. I decided to try and get a quick tan before going to Hawaii and I looked orange lol I felt so stupid, but luckily it went away because i didn't stay in the booth the whole time. I think from now on Ill just be happy with my porcelain skin. Also my friends and family tried to tell me i didn't look orange lol I think they were trying to spare my feelings.
Sometimes I think they do, but they ignore it because you kinda can't undo it. It's terrible if someone tans and their haircolor is almost the same shade.
I guess not.


I think it looks SO SO SO bad.


I would never fake tan

No comments:

Post a Comment