Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best brand of spray on tan to buy in stores?

I know some can make you look orange. I want a natural looking tan, though it is fake. But I need something waterproof because I am going to a water park. What brand should i get %26amp; what kind? And If you know, what's the best way to apply it?What's the best brand of spray on tan to buy in stores?
so far all the stuff i've tried have left me looking orange, now in using jergen's natural glow and i used it for the 7 days it instructed and i did get a little darker, natural looking not orange., so i use it everyday the smell i don't like but small price to pay to look cute, without it i look white as a ghost LOL,What's the best brand of spray on tan to buy in stores?
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THE NEWS?? DO YOU NOT WATCH THE TV!?!?!?!!!!





SPRAY TAN AND FAKE TANS CAN GIVE YOU CANCER!! MORE THAN SUN TANNING CAN!!!





I suppose if u want to look like and orange at the water park.. go for it but if not.. get a few bottles of sun cream and put ur bikini on and for gods %26amp; ur sake go outside in the sun and tan baby tan!!





I DONT USE TANNING STUFF BECAUSE IM AGAINST IT.





Sorry for the byotchy - ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment