Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am getting a spray on tan. If I get a massage first (and they use oil), will the spray tan apply ok?

Never gotten a spray one before, really need it to look natural!I am getting a spray on tan. If I get a massage first (and they use oil), will the spray tan apply ok?
yes if they use alot of oil then the spray wont stick right and also make sure your skin doesnt have any dry spots or the tan will come out funnyI am getting a spray on tan. If I get a massage first (and they use oil), will the spray tan apply ok?
no you must shower, and exfoliate first!!!! they will tell you that at the spa...hopefully!!!
I'm no expert, but oil is gonna come in between your tan and your skin, so it wouldn't be advisable. Just don't go overboard with the tan if u still wanna look natural.
i personally dont like spray tan it looks to obvious. yea i wouldn't suggest doing that make sure the oil is off, b/c if the tan is waterbased, oil and water dont mix
Spray tan and natural do not belong in the same sentence. What a waste of $$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment