Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will bronzing powder interfere with a good spray tan if I dab a bit on my face and chest before I get sprayed?

Why would you even do that....are you that afraid to leave your house without your fake tan? By far the silliest question I have ever heard.....Wait....I Have An Idea....Go outside, ya know, where the sun is shining....and get a real tan instead of dousing yourself in chemicals.....dont forget a good tanning lotion!Will bronzing powder interfere with a good spray tan if I dab a bit on my face and chest before I get sprayed?
yes it will interfere. i would moisturize instead.Will bronzing powder interfere with a good spray tan if I dab a bit on my face and chest before I get sprayed?
Not a good idea - you could get an uneven tan xxx
dont wear any make up when you get a spray tan
Your gonna look like a penny!!! I will call you Abe!!!
Wait until after.





Hope I Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment