Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is spray on tan less liklely to result in streaking than lotions?

I want an all over body tan before I go on holidays. One salon I looked at offered tanning that they put on by hand and another offers tanning with a spray gun. Which would be less streaky?





I know how oragne you go depends on the product the tanning place uses. Does anyone know what brands are the better ones?Is spray on tan less liklely to result in streaking than lotions?
Try Tan Towels. They are a cheap alternative. And if it doesnt work for you, its doesnt last forever. Also, the towels can be used one after the other, allowing you to customize how dark you want the tan to be. I have used them before and thought they were wonderful......Is spray on tan less liklely to result in streaking than lotions?
You'll still have to rub in the spray... don't be fooled. And, it dies really fast, too. Try a nice but expensive cream like estee lauder.
welll.... if your having someone at a tanning salon do it for you, then you'll be fine either way. they know what they're doing.











but if your doing it by yourself, i suggest you use a lotion. In my past experience, I've had the most uneven tan by using spray.








hope it looks good!
I think Spray tan always looks bad... whether you do yourself of get in a salon- look at LIndsay Lohan, she could get the best spray tan but it still looks like an orange zebra.


Go with the lotion, it is much more even and would probably last longer too as the consistency makes it easier for your skin to absorb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment