Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does spray tan work only for a short period?

if i use spray tan , will my skin get darker for just hours days or weeks?


and do i need to do it over and over everytime i wanna get darker ? or i just stay under the sunDoes spray tan work only for a short period?
it lasts about a week usually if you moisturize and look after it well, you would have to get it reapplied to stay brown. And it doesn't protect you from uv rays.Does spray tan work only for a short period?
My Friend paid forty dollars to get hers professionally done it last about a week and then got really blotchy. It looked like she had some sort of weird disease. I don't really like going tanning but I do put on some spf 15 and hang out with my kids in the sun. I get darker and am protecting my self a little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment