Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should i get a professional spray tan?

I am thinking of getting a professional spray tan, but i have quite a white skin. I am worried i will end up looking orange rather than tnned. Can anyone advice me on what to do? also does anyone know whether spray tan actually works and looks good? thank youShould i get a professional spray tan?
I had around 6 spray tans last year and they all turned out great. Didnt go orange, was even and not streaky. Would recommend it. Mine was a california sunless spray tan. But make sure you prep your skin beforeShould i get a professional spray tan?
I have had spray and a Fake Bake. At first I ddn`t like either but the next day it looked great,BUT, it does come off onto your clothes. Best thing is to get a good moisture cream that has a hint of tan. Actually if I had your white skin I would go for the pale and interesting look, plus a red red lippy.
i heard they don't really work well. make your toenails all orange, spotty, etc. don't do it. also, try laying in a tanning bed, then go outside to lay out on each side for about an hour or two. take time, but this way, you'll have a nice, even tan.
No! Someone I knew got one and turned orange. They are only good if you look like an Oompa-Loompa.





Stay pale, it's more interesting.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment