Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Removing Spray Tan from the bottom of my foot?

Today i just got my spray tan and i forgot to wipe the solution off the bottom of my feet! now they're orange ... how can i get rid of it? like quick! i wanna get it off by tmrw nightRemoving Spray Tan from the bottom of my foot?
use a body or face scrub and scrub as hard as you canRemoving Spray Tan from the bottom of my foot?
Wipe the bottoms of your feet with either lemon juice or windex (glass cleaner). Sounds weird but it works. As for the speckles- this is just excess tan, and yes it will come off in the shower. Be sure to only wash yourself with liquid soap or body wash, as ordinary soap contains alcohol and will fade your fake tan at a faster rate.
I've had this problem before. What i did is i exfoliated and then i rubbed lemon juice on my feet. It really helped but it didn't get rid of it completely but at least it looked better. Do the best you can and then if you can't get all of it off you'll just have to wait a few days till it fades.





Good luck!
those pedd egg things for $10 at wal-greens and the as seen on tv stores[MAYBE WALMART]. it takes off the top layer of skin, most likely the dry part, with just so happens to be the orange stained part.
I guess u can check abt it here!


My usual site for beauty


http://www.readurheart.blogspot.com/
Scrub up in the shower with loofah. Use a pumice stone on your feet. For the uneven streaks, try an astringent.

1 comment:

Leslie Hale said...

Mobile spray tan surfers paradise
Our corporation is a well known figure in the field of offering the best mobile spray tanning in Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast.

For More Info :- http://melaniejanemakeupartist.com/

Post a Comment