Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I buy spray tan solution on the high street and which is the best in your opinion?

I own a tanning shop.


I'd say try St Tropez or Fake Bake first, you can buy it from Boots and any good tanning salon.





DON'T buy your own at home spray kit. They really are use for professionals only, they supply you with the least powerful systems they have and the worst quality tan.Where can I buy spray tan solution on the high street and which is the best in your opinion?
I second what Danielle said. Home spray kits are a waste of time. Personally I always have a mobile spray tanner visit me at home, so I can't comment on self tanners.





See http://www.tropical-sunrise.com (They have a great video as well!)Where can I buy spray tan solution on the high street and which is the best in your opinion?
you can buy st tropez on ebay, usually free delivery and its posted next day delivery, i like the colour of st tropez and have used it for years. x
omg i thought it would never work!


ITS SOO GOOD!


its the johnsons hint of tannerr


it really is GRADUAL


i'd started to notice a light hintt of glow to my skin within a day


and it just gets better


also its NOT STREAKY OR PATCHY


its soo good i HIGHLY reccommend for a NATURAL tan look :)





heres boots link ....


http://www.boots.com/shop/category_new_t鈥?/a>





good luck


x
Go to your local high street chemist, they will advise you. Or, go to your local tanning salon, they should also have a range of products.
St Tropez is usually a foam which you manualy apply %26amp; can be streaky if not applied correctly.





Spray tan like the pros use requires a spray gun %26amp; compressor, have a look in home bargains (if there is one near you) they have the Babyliss or Rio Pro for less than 拢15, you can feed this any solution you like.





Cheapest place for spray tan is eBay.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment