Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would fake tanner spray or lotions ruin a real tan?

I went to the beach today %26amp; got a nice tan, but i need to be really tan by sunday. and its suppose to rain the next few days. If I put a fake tanner on, would my real tan leave? Thanks in advanceeee.Would fake tanner spray or lotions ruin a real tan?
Use Loreal Gele self tanner, I go to tanning beds all the time, but when I want to look suuuper tan for something this is what I use, its the only one I found with perfect color. People actually thought I went on vacation when I used it. And to answer your question, no it wont ruin a real tan. The self tanner will fade within a week. People that say its streaky and such are either using the wrong product, or most likely dont know how to apply it correctly! If you do get this Loreal Gele stuff rub it in good! Then dry yourself with a hairdryer on warm or hot and it will show quicker and it looks very nice!Would fake tanner spray or lotions ruin a real tan?
DO NOT DO IT! i did it in the summer and my tan was beautiful and i was afraid it would go away and it made it streaky and gross . no matter what you do it wont be perfect like a tanning bed or outside. i say you live with being a bit pale for a while and than tan it up when its sunny !


hope i helped!
The fake tan spray and lotions do get a weird look to them if you have a tan or are going to be in the sun. Not a first but after a week.
Dont do it. Stay away from that crap.
don't do it
Your real tan will fade if you stay out of the sun...moisturize your skin well to prolong it...

No comments:

Post a Comment