Saturday, August 21, 2010

I went in a self tan spray booth and my hands and feet are orange?

Is there a way to get it off?I went in a self tan spray booth and my hands and feet are orange?
sometimes scrubing alcohol with those little cotton puffs, or with tooth brush worksI went in a self tan spray booth and my hands and feet are orange?
It's because hands and feet have little areas of dry skin that ';catch'; the spray tan (cuticles, nails, etc) and look orange. Next time, exfoliate those areas extra extra and it shouldn't do it. To fix it right now, trying washing and exfoliate roughly and it should help. I hear nail polish remover helps too, but it might just be an myth.
this is the deal, it will just wear away, lemon does not work, nothing really does. next time, put Vaseline on your hands and nails and on the bottoms of your feet and heels, where ever you do not want to be orange. exfoliate everywhere before you go, hands and feet as well. ask for the light spray and not the dark. believe me you will get the hang of it, it just takes time.
ahaha


my sister does that all the time!!


:D





but thats okay


just take a bath and soak and scrub alot


but dont irritate your skin


that can just make you look ugly

















P.S.-next time you spray tan get a real base tan first.
Use a loofah brush its a deep deep exfoliant method. :) hope that helps.
1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/2 cup salt, and a loofah sponge. Scrub Scrub!
i'd consider yourself lucky.


My sister's whole body was orange.
lemon and a scrub brush.
thats why you don't go there

No comments:

Post a Comment