Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is more dangerous tanning in the sun or a spray tan?

...the sun. UV rays will cause cancer.What is more dangerous tanning in the sun or a spray tan?
The stupid sun is responsible for eighty percent of visible aging...EIGHTY PERCENT!!!


I have religiously used sunscreen since high school...And I'm in my mid thirties now and I swear to God I get carded at R rated movies.


Protect it...Believe me it is SO worth it!!


If you want the best of both worlds, use a sunscreen that has a bit of self tanner in it. There are plenty of great ones out there for both face and body. Neutrogena and Jergens both come to mind.


I use stuff that has Dihydroxyacetone in it...That is the chemical that causes fruit to brown. I'm sure that the are some out there that have crazy chemicals in them, but DHA is naturally occurring in nature and won't hurt.


Forget that it causes cancer....It makes you look old!


Spray away...That's what I say.What is more dangerous tanning in the sun or a spray tan?
tanning in the sun because of the uv rays.


but i wouldn't recommend a spray tan, you usually end up looking orange.
spray/fake tan isnt dangerous atall, its just like putting on body lotion!!
The sun causes skin cancer.








;/
Well the sun of course
Tanning in the sun is by far.....sad but true. There really is not much risk with spray tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment