Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does Miley Cyrus Go in a tanning bed or spray tan?

I saw a video were Miley Cyrus goes into a tanning salon and She came out saying ';Do I look tanned?'; I was Just wondering is it a tanning bed or pray tan she gets ?Does Miley Cyrus Go in a tanning bed or spray tan?
Spray, trust me, Last week when I was at her house, LA Tan works, a company that does mobile tanning came and sprayed all 5 of us girls.Does Miley Cyrus Go in a tanning bed or spray tan?
it is definitely a pray tan. I couldn't imagine a better way to get a tan than by praying for it.





Ask and you shall receive, right?
I think the tan helps her image a little bit because instead of looking like a white pale hillbillly with horse teeth she looks like a tan glowing hillbilly with horse teeth.
She uses this spary bottle from Italy. It's called Sexy Summer (it's the gentle version). It's real expensive though. about $150 a bottle.
I'm not sure on the video you're talking about but spray tans are definately a better option if you're considering it!
most likely spray because a tanning bed take several visits to get you tanned
I tell you where she needs to go. The dentist. She has a bear trap goin on in there.
TANNING BED
melanoma
Gotta be a sprayer . . .
Idk prolly both :P
spray
Spraay!
who gives a ****?

No comments:

Post a Comment