Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why is my spray tan washing off in the chlorine so easily?

i got a spray tan a few days ago and i am trying to maintain it a little longer so iv been putting on self tanner but i am on a swim team and it looked like it was washing it off a little.Why is my spray tan washing off in the chlorine so easily?
I guess I'll answer a question with a question and perhaps it will help. Why are you wasting money on spray tanning and self tanner in the first place, especially if you are on a swim team? Don't you realize that fake tanning looks silly, cheap and does not fool one single person. Specifically if you live in a colder climate where summer has been long over. Be happy with your skin tone and quit worrying about looking tanned in fall and winter. People have to look tanned all the time always appear insecure to me and everyone I know. An NO, self tanner will not slow the effects of choline on pore blocking spray on fake tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment