Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will my professional spray tan go orange or really bad?

its my formal soon, so the day before i am getting a tan..its a spray tan for all over the body. i am worried it will turn heaps orange or dark..even if it is professional. should i get a trial tan before?Will my professional spray tan go orange or really bad?
u definitely should get a trial tan first. then do ur makeup how u want to do, and see if ur makeup is even the right color after the tan (im assuming u r getting ur face tanned a little or something, cuz a tan body n pale face will look silly). if the whole thing is a nightmare u will know not to do it b4 ur dance. if it looks great then u know it is one less thing to worry about. good luck!Will my professional spray tan go orange or really bad?
i would fear orange
lol ahha ah
Yes! You never know what may happen.
I would. you wouldnt want to look like margery dawes.


But professional should go brown.
Spray tans are not really my thing. I've never seen them come out orange, though. When I need some color, I just use gradual toners and stuff.





I'd just ask them to test on the underside of your arm or something before you did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment