Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am getting a spray tan for a wedding.Is it possible to use veet on the morning of the wedding?

It will be two days after i get the spray tan. I really want smooth legs but i dont want my tan to come off??!I am getting a spray tan for a wedding.Is it possible to use veet on the morning of the wedding?
better notI am getting a spray tan for a wedding.Is it possible to use veet on the morning of the wedding?
Stop pretending to be something you are not. just show up in you're white skin baby
Why fake tan you will look beautiful anyway. good luck.
Don't!!! How about you do the hair removal thingy at least two days before your wedding, that way your legs kinda ';rested'; with one chemical before getting treated with another chemical? Best wishes by the way...
Ohhh I would just tan my a*s off before the wedding not the spray tan....I had mine done a few different time and different places and never liked it. It was god awful looking. Maybe you have a place you have found you like and does a good job....if not I would do it a few times to check it out first if not.





Sorry I dont know about the veet
wax before tan
Spray tans turn you orange. Veet will strip some of the color off. Use drug store tanners and make sure you exfoliate before you apply the tanner.
god your brave, eberyone i know that has had a spray tan said it turned out awful, your best off using a fake tanning gel.you should try loreal sublime bronze, its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment